Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ourjourneytogether-garyjane

18.08.08. The day when he first confessed his love for me. I was totally confused; as I was still attached at the moment; yet deep within it was a deep sense relief. A relief because someone whom I trust will be the love, the shield, the comfort, the strength and the light for the rest of my life had finally appeared.
We moved in almost immediately.We laughed to Russell Peters jokes, we cooked for each other occasionally only to find out both ain't good cooks, we cried at moments we didn't trust each other, we did the laundry, we cleaned the house, we argued and then made peace, we conquered the highest mountain in South East Asia together, we went on road trips, we went for weddings and open houses, he visited my family and I visited his, we saved a puppy from SPCA (only God knows how she is now after she was adopted by another Samaritan), we made mooncakes for sale during Mooncake Festival and the list goes on. We did every single thing together and I truly cherish every moment from the bottom of my heart. Always.

His first attempt to cook for me...hmm...
masin...but thx for the effort sayang...:)
Our dog-Priscilla from SPCA Malacca.
Like a koala from this point:)
On my 28th birthday. Only 1 candle because
was presented only 1 slice of cake...tak muat
all 28...;)
The day when we learned to do karipap
pusing from my mum-in-law which
turn out to be quite a part-time
business for us
Mum at Hun's convo at Universiti Petronas.
I actually inherited her double chin...:)
Homemade mini snow skin mooncakes.
Also another good side income for us.
Ketam masak telur masin at Restaurant Lee.
Not as nice as predicted though...
Infineon Sports & Recreation Club(ISRC)
Fishing Competition'09
At Fara's open house during Raya'08

He proposed finally! How glad I was when I turned on our room's light and found the roses petals were arranged to form this : "Will you marry me?" on the floor! I accepted his proposal almost immediately. Throughout the nights and more nights I smiled within joyfully knowing I'll be spending the rest of my life with the man who loves me and I love truly.

Truly glad to c this...:))))
On Valentine's Day'09 @ Equatorial Hotel
This is actually an eye shadow...:)

Not enough to make it 99 roses
but enough to surprise me on
Valentine morning...)))
So for friends out there who are single and still in a relationship hoping to settle down; this humble piece of advice from me : Get yourself a woman/man whom you love truly and loves you back. Never settle down for second best.
Till we meet again in my next blog about our new home! Yeah! We finally bought a house to call our home for the next decades to come. God bless and may His grace always be with you.


2 comments: