Friday, June 18, 2010

A dedication : What is my first thing and why...

I presented this during our 7 Habits of Highly Effective People today and everyone thought it was a beautiful piece therefore I decided to publish this.
"When I was single all I thought about was my career. Now that I'm married and am expecting a newborn in Dec'10, the first thing in my life changed almost instantly. The person who is responsible in my life changing enlightenment is none other that my own husband. His selflessness in ensuring that both of our souls are eventually one...his abundant sacrifices that we may have a happy and healthy family till old age...his wishes that we may have grandchildren together and then retire in a lil' cottage by the countryside. I'm truly and genuinely glad that I'm the woman of his sacrifices and dreams.
It may not be possible for me to list down every single sacrifices that he had made because time is definitely not on my side. Perhaps one day when we have the chance to sit down over a cup of coffee I'll narrate them all.
All in all he had been the constant enlightenment in my life since the day we met till now (as I'm speaking now) and God willing he will be till death do us part. That is my first thing and he is the reason why."
That's for you, sayang. May this continue for many, many more days. Love you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment